Parker Health and Rehabilitation also features a beautiful, state-of-the-art skilled health and rehabilitation center. Parker’s design and amenities are the result of much research to know the heart’s desires of Senior Adults. We are proud to be able to provide the amenities seniors want most in today’s health communities. Our community areas are comfortable and filled with light, while our dining room closely resembles a family dining restaurant complete with healthy and delicious choices.
Our resident and patient rooms are wired for phone and cable TV services with individual heat and air conditioning controls. Wireless internet service is available throughout the facility. Residents also have access to our beauty services. For further enjoyment, there is an activities area, and lounge to stay busy or visit with a friend. Our center also features private, state-of-the-art therapy suites with LCD TVs.
When dreams are interrupted by an unforeseeable injury or illness, there is still hope for tomorrow. Hope that we can take walks, play games and eat a meal with our friends. Our clinical rehab team of specialist understands the importance of remaining independent and self-reliant. Our highly successful rehabilitation program, called Pathways, will tailor a treatment plan to meet the needs of each individual with the goal of restoring independence to life.
Parker Health and Rehabilitation Center
359 Randolph Street
Parker City, IN 47368
Features and Services:
- 24/7 nursing care and supervision
- Short-term rehabilitation and sub-acute care
- Pain and wound management
- Assistance with activities of daily living Incontinence care
- Social services, case management, discharge planning
- Pastoral care, counseling and weekly worship
- Recreational programs and activities
- All meals and snacks, including special dietary needs
- Semi-private furnished rooms; private furnished rooms available
Additional Services Available:
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Prescribed medication management
- Respite care
- Hospice care
- Incontinence and/or oxygen supplies
- Optical, dental and podiatry
- Private telephones
- Personal laundry services
We offer a tradition of care in a homelike atmosphere while providing 24-hour nursing and rehabilitation services. Each individual is assigned a team of licensed professionals that tailor a customized care and therapy plan specifically for their unique needs. This plan is designed with a goal of achieving maximum results and outcomes. Our treatment team is deeply involved in every aspect of each individual’s health, recovery, productive and active life-style to assure the highest standard of care and services. Our mission is to support individuals at the level of care they need while rehabilitating from a hospitalization and then transitioning back-to-home or to long-term care.